If you have a Cockroach Problem and need help with their removal, then TJB Pest Control can help
Cockroaches are known for carrying diseases such as Salmonella, Dysentery and Gastro-enteritis. It is proven that cockroach droppings have caused an increase in asthma and eczema.
Their ability to breed and populate rapidly means that professional treatment is vital. The most common species of Cockroaches dealt with in the UK are: German Cockroaches, Oriental Cockroaches and American Cockroaches.
Here is a list of signs that Cockroaches might live:
- Odd smell that is caused by a cockroach infestation.
- Brown / black droppings.
- Smear marks, if a constant water supply is present, cockroaches will produce odd shaped smear marks.
- Shed skins, they usually shed 5-8 times as they mature to adults.
» Cockroach Facts:
- Cockroaches are recognised by their long antenna.
- Cockroaches can rarely survive the outdoors British climate.
- They will feed on almost anything.
If you have a Cockroach problem, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.