If you have a Hornet Problem and need help with their removal, then TJB Pest Control can help
Hornets are twice the size of the normal wasp and also they are brown and yellow (instead of black and yellow). They usually build their nests in hollow trees and rarely enter houses.
Here is a list of the common differences between hornets and wasps:
- They are larger in size than wasps and bees.
- They are generally less aggressive than wasps.
- They feed mainly on live insects such as houseflies and caterpillars.
- They naturally build nests in tree cavities.
- They are actually as subset of wasps.
- They eat sugar, sap and protein.
- Hornet venom can actually be deadly.
If you have a Hornet problem, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.